Thursday, August 21, 2008

OH MY GOD!!!! DUDE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DIFFERENT POODLE!!!!

Oh man that is so funny. Did you get the meat in the end? Jeez I hope so..

Apologies for not blogging for so long - my ma has been away and pa isn't a very keen blogger so no one was here to help me type. Paddy and I had a huge day today - Paddy's mum was mowing the lawn and so Paddy and I were trotting along behind her playing with the cut grass. We played in the grass for ages and now we are both so sleepy.


Let us know how you go at the toilettage - man - those nice French ladies have a BIG job ahead of them!!!

Hugs, Oscar xxxx

ps - Ma came home the other day with houses for all my brothers and sisters (the feline ones). They are super cute - when we assembled them mum put fairy lights around the entrances and next week she's going to make little fluffy mailboxes for them...Here's a picture of Bob in his. He is wondering if he will qualify for the First Homebuyers Grant. I told him I didn't think cats could get the First Homebuyers Grant, but mum's going to look into it for us..

No comments: