Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fresh from the Toilettage


Hi Everyone!!

Here I am all clean, coiffured and fresh from the Toilettage!! What a difference a haircut makes. I was soooooo dirty last weekend with my shenanigans of going through the dirty rubbish bag. I must say I'm happier being all white and pretty. I got so many pats on the way home. Mamam cant stop kissing me, I hope she ain't wearing any lipgloss, it makes my curls go all limp!!
Anyways, gotta go sit and admire my reflection in the oven door again.....

Lots of love
Ripley
xoxo

1 comment:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello Ripley,
I met you over Snowy&Crystal.
So you're from France?
Comment allez vous? My parents visited France last May, they loved the trip.
That's all I know French, please don't test me no more.
Please stop by my blog, I love to make new friends, and sign my guestbook.
Cheers!