Friday, August 29, 2008

Barf

Hey mate - oh you look so pretty after your bath!! Mama Tors got inspired after seeing your lovely new do and gave us baths too. I am pretty cool in the bath but Paddy HATES it!! He stands up on his hind legs and refuses to sit down or stand normally.


We were a bit cold but we got our hair blowdried so now were ok. Mama Tors doesn't really like blowdrying our hair but Papa Damo insists. I think he'd put bows in our hair if he could!!

Anyhoo, back to it. I've just spotted a dead toad on the road and me thinkith it needs rolling in...

Oscar-doodle-doo xxxx

2 comments:

0oBubeeo0 said...

Hi Paddy =)
I just wash Bubee today as well! I just like the smell of the shampoo and Bubee smells fresh =)

Cheers,
Bubee and mOnster

Poodle Soup said...

nice blog name.