Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stunt Ripley!



Dear Oscar & Paddy,

I thought I might introduce you to my favourite toy....STUNT RIPLEY!!! In fact it was Mama Tors who gave him this name, you see I used to leave Stunt Ripley in funny places around the house and freak out Mama Tors when she stayed with us, she thought he was me sometimes. I especially liked leaving him on the stairwell cause it was funny seeing people trip over thinking it was me lying limp there, he he he he.
These days me and Stunt Ripley just take it easy, Mamam isn't fooled by our shenanigans anymore. Its still raining outside so am snuggling up. Mamam promised to make me some Poodle Cookies tonight, will post up the recipe soon.

Love Ripley..and Stunt Ripley
xoxo

1 comment:

Poppy's Corner Shop said...

Hi! This is Poppy, from Spain. I've just fallen in love with you !!!!! You are so cute that you needed to have a stunt Ripley.
Will you come and visit me? I love fashion and playing with new friends :D

By the way... lovely blog you have !!!!