Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bad Hair Day


Dear Oscar,

Oh man your so lucky to have a pool, looking outside today its not only pouring rain but its high humidity which means my curls go limp. Its a bad hair day so Lola and I are not getting out of bed!!! Mamam totally understands our lifestyle demands, so she has bought us breakfast in bed and our lunch is due at midday.
Mamam also tells me you are having "little accidents" around the house, look dude, hang in there. Im 7 years old and still make them myself. What you gotta do is go somewhere that you can make a stealth poop. No one will notice until they step in it, thats when you just roll on your back and make your sad sorry poodle eyes, works every time!!!
Ok, better go, Mamam is rolling the TV in for me and Lola to watch our morning soaps, you gotta watch Bold & the Beautiful in French, awesome!!!

No comments: