Saturday, May 31, 2008

Feeling better...

Hey Ripper!

Well we are both feeling much better now. And dude - thanks for the awesome poodle cupcakes - they were totally off the hook.

We have had a pretty quiet week since I last blogged - I have been spending a lot of time painting with mum - I am a big help - I mainly sit under her easel and direct operations and am generally encouraging. Sometimes when I think Mama Tors needs a break I go do a poo in the corner cause it gets her up and moving. It's not much, but do what I can.


Anyhoo, Paddington says hi - oh hey - Mama Tors had lunch with her friend Jess today and Jess's cat Pushkin is keen to be a guest blogger on Poodle Soup. Pushkins super fun and a great writer so you might be hearing from her soon...

You have a great weekend!

Love Oscar-doodle-doo xx

2 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :)

love

opy

Luc and Remy said...

Hello! We're two cool standard poodles and we love meeting other poodles. Welcome! Those cupcakes look so awesome.