Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Molecule Mystery

Oh man that Hamish looks like a fun bloke to have around! Anyone who is a friend of Papa Damo is a friend of mine. Papa Damo always took the time to play fetch with me when he visited, please give him a high five for me will ya!!

Not much has been happening this week, Mamam was a little sick from being busy painting, she didnt have much time to make me a new Mardi Gras costume, but promises a new outfit for my Summer wardrobe soon. 
Kisses for PupPup and Laurent

We had a fun Saturday watching the Mardi Gras parade,  though Mamam said it wasnt as spectacular as the Sydney parade....she said she will have to start a charity organisation to make some decent outfits for next years parade. Just "not enough sparkles and feathers" to do it justice she says.

Molecule mystery solved by me!

This morning there were some major dramas......I couldn't find Molecule!!! Well let me explain: Molecule is my favourite throw toy, it actually is in the shape of a molecule hence its name. Well it was no where to be seen, I looked everywhere for it. I was very distressed as I am a responsible toy owner and like to know where all my toys are in the case someone drops around to play. Well I found it!! That crazy Mamam of mine had accidentally put it in with the washing. Now I have to sit here and wait for it to come out, shouldnt be too long now. Just waiting for it to rinse and spin dry. Ah ya ya!!

Love from Ripley
xoxo

No comments: