Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mon petite vacance

Me and the lovely Christine

Dear Oscar and Paddy,

Well Im back, while Mamam and PupPup were away (lucky things went to see KYLIE in concert without me!!) I had a lovely weekend stay with Christine and Laurent. They were sooo much fun, I didnt even cry for Mamam once!! They just moved here to France from Australia and weren't able to bring their giant Schnauzer Remy with them, but from what I hear Remy is loving his new home back in Australia, he even has a lovely blonde Golden retriever girlfriend now. Anyways I was happy to be their surrogate Remy for a while. Christine is an artist as well so I made sure I sprinkled some of my musings in her studio too.
This weekend in France is the Mardi Gras Parade, Mamam and I are about to sit down and start designing my costume, Im not sure whether sequins or diamonds are the go......hmmm what about feathers......too much?

Love from Ripley
xoxo


1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Ripley! Nice to meet cha & welcome to Dogs With Blogs! Have not met a friend from France before. So kewl!

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer