Saturday, June 7, 2008

New shoes!!


Hey Ripper,

Wow dude - I cannot wait to see your Mardi Gras costume!!! Sounds like you had a ball while your ma and pa were away. We had a very exciting week - mum got some new slippers and so we have been stealing them and chewing on them all week - it's super fun but Mama Tors hates it. Papa Damo took us for a big walk the other day but we got a bit sleepy towards the end and so he had to carry us. Yesterday, Mama Tors gave me a haircut and we think it looks great but Papa.D thinks it looks a bit silly - I asked mum to leave my head super fluffy cause I think that poodles with giant puppy-heads look super cute.

Anyway, I'd better fly - Mama Tors is measuring me because she thinks I need a raincoat for when we go walking in bad weather.

Paddy sends his love,

Hugs, Oscar

No comments: