Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pushkin's First Guest Blog


Hello Poodles, I am Pushkin and this is my first time blogging. This is a photo of me with my mum's wooden beads. I like to take them off the dresser and drag them onto the bed where I sit and eat them. I have also recently discovered mum's make-up brush. Oscar may have heard how previously my favourite past-time was to traipse around the neighbourhood steeling house-painting brushes. I would then bring them home and secret them under the bed. Sadly, people started hiding them away from me so I haven't bought any home for months. That's why it is exciting to learn that my mum has a quite small blush brush that fits nicely in my mouth. It also belongs on the dresser in a bag, so if she leaves the zip undone I can easily get in and take it. Once I get it the fun and games begin. I like to run around the house with it while mum chases me then I like to hide it where she can't find it. The best places so far have been behind the books on the bookshelf and in the odds and ends basket, it took her ages to find it. This new game is too much fun! I think mum is a little worried that I have pica (a psychiatric condition where people eat strange things). Really, it is because I am growing up and have started taking an interest in make-up and jewellery. Kitten hugs and squishes xxxx Pushkin

3 comments:

Poodle Soup said...

Hoorah Pushkin - so great to have you as a special guest blogger! Look forward to hearing more about your glamorous Brisbane life!

Love Oscar & Paddy

MyBlackPoodles said...

Hello Poodles,
My name is Charley and I love friends. My mom always shushs me whenever I howl at any dog I see. She doesn't understand me. Howl back.

Poodle Soup said...

Hey Pushkin! Welcome aboard dude, loving your shenanigans, a good way to keep our Mamam's busy!!
Love Ripley