Friday, June 20, 2008

Look at moiye Look at moiye!!



Hey Oscar!!
Good to see your helpin out around the house. Mama Tors must really appreciate your shredding skills! 
Its getting nice and warm here, Mamam is really happy Summer has finally arrived. Things have been busy, but she says it will be holiday and relaxation time soon. She says Im getting a little brother who will be called Barkley. Unfortunatley he wont have a cute cotton tail like I do, but Mamam says she will love him almost as much as she loves me. She says I am her heart on 4 legs!!
I was such a cute baby, check me out, I totally could sit in the palm of PupPup's hand.
You have a great weekend dude, keep up the housework, its a never ending job isn't it!!
Love Big Brother Ripley xox

1 comment:

MyBlackPoodles said...

So cute! I am starting to get that "I want another poodle feeling". Somebody help.