Thursday, December 4, 2008

The House Pecking Order

Dear Oscar, Paddy and Friends,

Since Christamas is coming I had to make clear the pecking order of the house. There will be lots of presents, toys and food during the holidays and I had to make it clear to Baby Barkley who gets first dibs on these things - its me!!
He agreed, as everyone does when I make my demands!!
I felt generous today so I let him have the "Baby Gym" Mamam bought this week, it was too small for me so I parted with it easily, gosh Im a sweet Poodle!!

Gros bisous my friends!!
Love from Ripley
xoxox

2 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Ripley, I see that you're a proud big brother and the attentive babysitter!
You keep the house under control, that's not an easy job.
Love you more everyday.
Please kiss baby Barkley for me.

Snowy and Crystal said...

Dear Ripley,

We missed you soooo much :)

You are such an adorable big brother ^_^

We loved this picture of you two

Maltese Paws

S&C