Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Christmas Time!!!

Hey Ripley!! Oh man - congrats on the new baby-bro!! So glad to hear that you are giving him lots of love, but also letting him know his boundaries and what the pecking order is (ie. Ripley, Mum, Dad, Barkley then Lola).

Things are great here - Christmas is in full swing at the ranch!! Mum bought a massive tree - have your parents put a tree up? Dude - they are so much fun - you can drag baubles off the branches and hide them. I also love attempting to drag presents away so that I can chew them, but Mum always stops me before I can get a good grip...that's a long term project though - I think that before Christmas I can definitely get one demolished, maybe two.

Tonight I had my annual Christmas-photo-portrait done. (Not sure what 'annual', 'photo' or 'portrait' mean, but the whole experience was super annoying - Mum kept telling me to keep my head still but there was just so much to look at that it was really tough to concentrate..)


Anyhoo - congrats again on baby Barkley - does he throw the ball yet? In my experience humans aren't really that interesting until they can throw balls and/or sticks...

Big hugs,

Oscar xx

7 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello Oscar,
Nice to see you again.
That is an impressive Christmas tree with your presence to enhance the visual effect.
Happy Holidays!

paddy said...

I feel a bit left out Ripley and Oscar .. I am enjoying Christmas trees and decorations but would much rather be swimming and dancing.
Oscar isn't as good a swimmer as I am but he is learning , although there has been a snake under the deck near the pool and he is far more interested in trying to catch it, he will forget about it soon hopefully.
Happy Christmas to all
Paddy

The Monash Street Project said...

Hey Paddy! So good to see you blogging mate - see I told you it wasn't hard!! Hope you have a good Christmas and get lots of dancing done.

I'll see you tomorrow!! Love Oscar xxoo

paddy said...

Hi Oscar .. why are you posting through your mum's name .. not as independent as I am .. never mind soon you will be old enough to have your own blogg name
Paddy

Poodle Soup said...

Hey Oscar, great to see you posting again!! And Paddy, dude when are you gonna post something?? I need lots of pics and news from Australia....like have you gotten up to some good shenanigans with Stunt Paddy??? Man its so cold here, my curls is flat from the cold wind!!!
love Ripley
xox

The Monash Street Project said...

Hey Ripley! Dude did you see Paddy's comment? He doesn't tend to blog, but he has started to comment on the goings on, so keep an eye out for him in the comments section!!

Oh man, I can't believe your curls are going flat - it's the opposite here - it's so humid that my curls go all frizzy and tight!!! I tells ya - caring for our beautiful poodle-hair is NOT easy!!!

Have a good weekend mate,
Love Oscar xxoo

Par said...

Nice decorate christmas tree.