Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Bro Barkley is here!!


Hi Oscar, Paddy and Dear Friends!!!

Well its been a long time since I posted, Ive sure been busy being a big bro to my little brother Barkley!! He was born on the 23rd of October and he is a big bundle of cuteness. We have been getting on supa well and I dont even bark when he cries. Ive also been a big help to Mamam, she is still so tired but so happy to have another poodle in the house - but I wonder when he will grow long ears and a tail, unfortunately he isn't as handsome as moi!!!

Gros bisous mes amis et a bientot!!
Big Bro Ripley
xox

6 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Welcome baby Barkley.
Je t'aime! Je t'aime! Je t'aime!
You are one of the cutest baby I've ever seen. I love you right at the first sight.
Congrats to big handsome brother Ripley and the proud Dad and Mom!
I'm so happy I'm wagging my tail!
Cheers!

Poodle Soup said...

Thanks Mango!!! Im just so proud of my baby bro, even though he keeps me awake at night. He is definitely a cute little puppy just like us hey!!
xox
Ripley

Par said...

Hey I see that he's in white too...
Matching!
Congrats!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Thanksgiving to my adorable friend.
I'm blessed to have friend like you and I'm so thankful for that.
Cheers!

Juno said...

Helloooooo to the world Barkley!! Hello Ripley! :) You must be so proud of having such a cute human pup bro!!

We're SO happy to meet you, Barkley!!! We've been wondering how your mama have been doing but our humans have been so busy to take care of our human pup bro. We finally managed to visit some blogs tonight including yourself and found out this happy news!!

We're very excited about this news!

Ripley's mama, we know you are busy right now and you will be.. just like our mom. :) When you have a moment, please keep us update!

Momo & Pinot

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

No new picture of Barkley?
I have to book a flight to France to see the baby myself!