Friday, September 11, 2009

Back in Business!




Dear Friends!!
Im back, yes have been away for a while, but still always checkin out my fellow friends blogs to keep me entertained. You see, my Mamam was sick for a while, she had to go to hospital for a long time and left me in charge. But she is all good now and happy to be back helpin me out to post my latest adventures on this blog!
Well, the other weekend me, Mamam, Papa, Baby Bro and my Grandma (who is all the way over here from Australia) went to swim in the beautiful waters of St Gulliham Desert, which is a beautiful little French town near our home. The water was so clear and fresh! Much nicer than a beach as I dont like waves...they scare me!!
Mamam packed me a picnic lunch and we played fetch all day!! It was so much fun!!
Lots of love from Ripley
xoxo

2 comments:

Poodle Soup said...

Ahhhh it's great to have you back little Ripper!! My, you look young with your new haircut! And what fun you look like you're having - I will get my mum to dig out her camera and get some good pics of Paddy & moi to post asap.

Standby!
Oscar xxxx

Juno said...

Ripley, thanks so much for your kind comment. We've been wondering how you and your family are doing... especially your human bro. We know since a human pup is born, humans get so busy.... :D

Momo & Pinot