Monday, July 7, 2008

TV

Dude. Apologies it has been so long since I have blogged - I have been flat out - I have made a discovery - TV.


It's brilliant - there are people on there chatting to me all day and sometimes I go away and then I come back and they are still there chatting. Mama Tors watches some great stuff but Papa Damo watches stoopid things where grown men play catch on a big green field - it's kinda dumb, but luckily Mama Tors watches good stuff like Big Brother Friday Night Games.

Anyway, I'd better get back to it - hey thanks for the great hair tips by the way - Mama Tors shed a little tear when you said that curls are better if you let them dry naturally, as opposed to blowdrying, cause she loves it when my hair is all fluffy after a blowdry, but she has agreed to give the natural dry a go.

Hows tricks in France? xxxx

3 comments:

MyBlackPoodles said...

It's been a long time since I heard that phrase "How's tricks?" from my beloved uncle. Thanks for the memory.

Poodle Soup said...

oh that's lovely myblackpoodle! Oscar is an extremely grown-up poodle (for a 6 month old) and has some very old-school sayings. Glad he could bring back some nice memories for you. Mama Tors xx

Juno said...

Hello and nice to meet you, Ripley!!! We're cavalier team, Momo & Pinot. We noticed your cute photo on DWB and wanted to stop by and say woof! :) You and your brudders are all so cute! Oh yes, we love your blog name, Poodle soup. Our mom used to have a toy poodle. Hope we can be friends. :)

Momo & Pinot