Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome to the world Oscar and Paddy!!



Dearest Oscar and Paddy,
Mamam has been fussing and getting so excited every time she opens Mama Tors emails, she says I have new cousins that live back in Australia. Well, I may as well introduce myself.....Im your cousin Ripley. I am 7 years old and am a very pampered white toy Poodle. Some may say I am one of the most charming Poodles that ever lived, I must agree with them!! I like playing ball, sleeping and I have a very fine taste in gourmet cuisine. Also I am my Mamam's professional Muse, I don't know how she could paint without me. Before moving to France  we lived quite near to where you are living now in Australia. I cant remember much of it but Mamam says I wasn't able to eat with her in restaurants!!! God forbid I cannot imagine eating at home all the time, now thats just crazy, I think she has been smelling too much turps while painting. Next crazy thing she will be saying is that dogs are forbidden in shopping centres in Australia, ridiculous!! Anyways Mamam is making me some Poodle Loaf for me, I can smell the garlic, parsley and mince, YUM!!! I will post some pics and the recipe soon. Hey can you post up some pics of yourselves please, and keep me updated about Reichelt Ranch. Kiss Mama Tors for me too, I miss her soooooo much!!
Love from Ripley and the French Connection
xoxo

No comments: